Review of the Best Payout Casinos in New Jersey
The quality of online casino payouts is a key thing to most players choosing an online gambling site in New Jersey, but it’s not easy to find them. For one, most online casinos do not list their payout percentages right on their front page. For two, even the highest payout online casinos are capable of being more of a concept since they are limited by the daily and monthly withdrawal caps.
Still, LuckyNJ aims to make a list of the highest paying casino sites in New Jersey along with several recommendations on choosing the fastest paying online casinos, explain various quirks and terms about casino payouts, like the house edge and RTP, and include some tips on finding slots with the biggest and fastest payouts. Keep reading to get the hang of it and take advantage of the useful advice our team gladly shares with our readers.
Best Payout Casinos To Play in NJ
What Defines High Payout Casinos in NJ
The online casino business has been booming lately, and one of the reasons for it is the clarity behind it – gambling has been made legal, and it’s open like it never was, including the payout percentages. The question of what are the highest paying online casinos means what online gambling site is the most lucrative place to play and, eventually, win.
We know the best online casino payouts thanks to the open data they put out there due to the demand from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and can calculate the best paying online casinos from that data. Each slot machine, each table game, and even live dealer games and everything players could find in brick-and-mortar casinos and online gambling sites can be calculated and is usually tips a bit toward playing for the house – that’s how casinos earn. It means that to find the site with the best payouts, one is required to find the fairest casino available.
Read on to get the full list of gambling sites with great payout numbers, but first, let’s talk about how casinos earn.
What is RTP?
RTP or a Return-To-Player is a calculable rate integrated into RNG (random number generator) algorithms. Generally, this payout rate guarantees that if all players are taken into account, some percentage of what they are playing for will return to them in the form of winnings. Some players win more, others mostly lose, but if everyone who plays the particular slot or a table game is taken into account, the RTP number for each game shows how many of their losses get covered as wins.
The usual industry standard is 95-96%. It means that all paying casinos using this exact game know that five to four percent of all wagers made by a player if this game will not leave the casino’s banking account. Of course, the RTP rate (at least open numbers for it) doesn’t cover jackpots, NJ casinos where players got the bank were paying everything up to a dime without complaints – that’s how luck and RNG work.
So, it is clear that a player should slightly lower their expectations for big wins and get the joy out of pure playing, as some amount of money from their pocket will probably end up in the casino’s account. But for those with luck on their side, RTP might show play along at the expense of the other players.
The House Edge: Everything About Payouts
Slightly more complex than RTP, House Edge for NJ paying casinos is a rigged algorithm that everyone knows about. Since casinos are the business, and businesses must make money, the algorithm gets slightly biased towards the house. Those percentages in the RTP rates demonstrate just how rigged it is – a fair game would always be 50-50, but players have to bear in mind that in a casino, they’ve got to play by the rules. So, the house edge is a sort of paying for the fun and thrills of a high-stakes game.
Still, the house edge is mostly applied to slots – all, even the best paying online casinos use the games with the in-built house edge to guarantee that players won’t leave them broke, and slots are a highlight of that principle with 5-10% of an edge. Table games have much more freedom in return for any investments made toward them; in contrast to luck playing the main role in slots, table games, like baccarat and blackjack, also involve a certain level of skill.
Top Slot Machines with Highest Payouts
Finding the best slot machines isn’t that hard, although if payout rates are one of the criteria, it varies from place to place. Even the highest paying casino won’t feature their most lucrative games upfront, so going through the “featured” tab on most online gambling sites is meaningless. The “popular” tab, however, is a great place to find great paying slot machines.
Still, our advice before choosing an online slot is to google its payout. Some casinos allow players to see the statistical information like the RTP ratio and game’s volatility right on the spot via the information button with a game icon, but many others don’t. We would recommend searching the information and reviews about the slot a player wants to launch beforehand; it will make their time at the online casino much more productive – if paying is the greatest value in a game to one, then skipping rigged games for them is a must.
Best High Payout Slot Games in NJ Casinos
Online casino payouts are a complicated thing, and the slots are the most complex game of all, especially high-payout slots. We’ve already talked about RTP, and there are various slots with 99-98% of RTP, meaning that the chance to be one of the lucky ones who get a lot of exciting payouts is higher. Yet there’s another concept in the works here – volatility, and it is relevant for all paying casinos.
Depending on how volatile the game is, the wins might be higher or lower. For example, high-volatility games give high rewards, but rarely, and low-volatile games allow players to get their payouts quickly but in small numbers. Usually, high-RTP games have low volatility and vice versa. Still, the games with the highest return-to-player ratios are often taken the “most popular” spot in many online casinos, for example:
Ugga Bugga – 99,07%
Mega Joker – 99%
Blood Suckers – 98%
Divine Fortune – 96,6%
Best Table Games with Highest RTP
As we already mentioned, table games payout time is much more likely due to a lower house edge – if a game is skill-based, it is harder to rig it. The champion here is undoubtedly the blackjack – the house edge for it is almost always only 1% or lower. Still, as players with experience know already, there’s a possibility to take the high-payout game of blackjack even further into the player’s favor: for example, doubling down after a split might help players win more (and dealers lose more), especially if a dealer stands on a soft 17 according to the rules. The smaller number of decks also helps the player, as well as the ability to surrender and save something from their bet.
Bear in mind, though, that the casinos know all that too, which is why one can play slots only for a single cent or a dime, but table games require much more serious bets – tens of dollars a minimum.
Wagering Requirements in High Payout Casinos
Wagering requirements are directly tied to online casino payouts since the bonus that casino gives to the newcomers has different levels of difficulty to it. Let’s start with basics – all newcomers at all NJ online casinos have some bonus money, either as a cashback or a deposit bonus, but to withdraw winnings from playing for these bonuses, a player usually needs to bet at least 10x times the amount of bonus they wager.
Since the slots have a higher house edge, their wagering requirements are usually lower compared to table games, so earning the bonus winnings is easier through them. On the other hand, it’s easier to win at table games, but only a part of the winnings usually goes towards the score needed to withdraw the bonus.
Choosing the Best Paying Online Casinos in New Jersey
If you are ready to catch up on the thrilling excitement that the online casino has in store for you, you should not be in a hurry to pick an online casino site, especially in New Jersey. Here are some of the major factors that you have to consider and review before settling down for your pick to bet online casino real money and would also make you know if the casino would have the best payout you want.
- Banking Methods: You have to consider the banking methods that such an online casino offers you. There has to be a diverse method of payment gateways, speaking on both depositing and withdrawals. Check if it favors you and if your best method is available; after all, you want the best payout, be it through local bank transfer, credit or debit card, or e-wallets. Technology has even advanced to the point where some online casino sites accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency transactions.
- Games RTP: In case you are wondering, RTP stands for Return to Player. The term RTP is used to narrate the percent of all the money bet in a Video Lottery Terminal (VLT) or a slot machine; the website, in this case, will pay back to punters over some time. For example, if you place a total of one hundred $1 bets with a website that has an RTP of 90%, you should then be expecting a total of $180 in wins. Many other factors go into the calculation on a long-term basis, but you should be on the lookout for sites with higher RTP. The higher the RTP, the higher your payout. The best payout NJ casinos online have high RTP percentages.
- Promotion and Bonuses: You should look around their site for the bonuses they offer and equally promotions that would favor you. Preferably, check out for welcome bonuses, which are important as they will help you try out the website with little or no deposit without putting a fortune in yet — promotions are crucial factors. Make sure you read the terms and conditions for each of the bonuses. They might look enticing but turn out to be impossible to get. The terms and conditions should not be too demanding on your part.
- Loyalty Programs: Loyalty programs are quite different from promotions and bonuses; don’t get it twisted. Loyalty programs are events that your casino programs should have to attract customers and also retain existing clients. Loyalty programs include things such as discounts and rewards, just a few to mention. The best payout online casino sites should offer lucrative loyalty programs.
- Jackpots: Every regular casino client should already have a grasp of what a jackpot means. For completeness’ sake, the jackpot involves massive cash prices from a casino spin. You should know that jackpots are massive prices; you could win from one spin for those familiar with slot machines. The same rules apply in the online casino world; they have their way around it. The website should have a couple of these massive bonuses for you to be eligible for; it puts you up for more cash than usual. Jackpots give massive payouts.
- Choice of games: There has to be a wide variety of games you can pick from. The casino world is graced with quite a large diversification of games. Most importantly, you should be able to pick anything you want to play at any time. The online casinos should offer common games such as poker, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat, just a few to mention.
- Apps: The website should have a mobile app. Apps make it easier to access your account. It would save you from stress; some find it heinous to open the website, input their details, and they have their fair point. A mobile app makes it versatile and comfortable. You should check out the app, whether iOS or Android, both preferably. You should also download the mobile app and make your online casino reviews on it; it should be easy to navigate.
- Software: Software is also a crucial aspect of an online casino platform that you should not overlook. Good websites should make available solid and legalized software for their players. The software should be based on a high-performance engine to ensure that users have no problems. For example, it would not be so cool if their software freezes at intervals.
Top Paying Casino Online in New Jersey
The highest payout online casinos aren’t hiding in the shadows, they are some of the most well-known online gambling sites in New Jersey, and we’re about to make a list of them. Not only are the payouts the key question here, though, but we’ll also talk about bonuses, promotions, loyalty programs, and games these casinos feature to help players pick the best option for a fun playthrough.
DraftKings has built a name for itself in online sports betting, but in New Jersey, they also offer a top-notch online casino. It is fully registered by the New Jersey Gaming Control Board and is one of the largest and most popular gambling websites in the state. Their gaming library is made from all games imaginable – online slots, various tables, and live dealer games, and they have an online poker license for those who value that kind of gambling entertainment. They also have a wide array of banking methods: credit and debit cards and bank transfers. For the fastest payouts, the best option is still online payment services – PayPal, for instance, and it’s supported here too.
But what makes DraftKings such an attractive option is their bonus: $50 of a no-deposit bonus on the house and the deposit bonus as high as $2000 match for a first payment.
Slots with the best payout rates include White Rabbit, Medusa (both offer more than 97% RTP), Blood Suckers 2, and Guns and Roses.
Caesars is a reputable company for online gambling, also known for its famous sportsbook. It is a licensed platform in NJ, so it is one of those legal online casinos you can trust. It also has a wide array of deposit and withdrawal options, including online payment services, banking transfers, and credit cards. If you know them well, you must also have heard of their special Caesar prepaid card.
They have varying RTP depending on the game you are in, but they have high percentages of RTP in each of their games. They also offer just about every game you can play at a casino, including online slots. Games with the best payout rates are rarer here, but they still include Raging Rhino (96,18 RTP), Turn Your Fortune (96,24%), and Monopoly Megaways (96,5%). Some of these slots offer a progressive jackpot! Remember, the jackpot brings higher payouts.
Caesars’ bonus players may find it isn’t the best in NJ, but it isn’t the worst also – a $10 free no-deposit bonus for every player who signs up is a nice touch, and they match the player’s first deposit up to $500 in bonus money.
The casino also offers a sleek app known as Caesar’s reward mobile app. The app has been outstanding over the years, and it makes you eligible for tons of rewards.
One of its key features is that it has lots of banking options; the ones we should mention are credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank wire, and PayPal, plus instant turnaround time added to all these banking varieties for deposits. Betfair got its license as a partner of Golden Nugget Casino and is completely legal to play in New Jersey and is subject to the state’s gambling authorities.
Its distinct feature is a great-looking site with many games to bet on, casino table games, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, slot games, and arcade games. The average RTP on the site is about 97%, thanks to games with exceptionally high return-to-player ratios, like Ugga Bugga, Mega Joker, and Jack Hammer 2. Such RTP guarantees fast payouts.
As of now, though, Betfair casino doesn’t offer any bonuses at all. No matching for player’s deposit, cashback, or free money on a no-deposit bonus – nothing; however, the promotions page is titled “50 free spins”, so some might expect that they introduce said bonus later.
This casino is a regulated and equally licensed one. They are also a multi-platform, having an app that works on both iOS and Android. Although compared to various other online casinos, you might not see the luxury in the site’s design; there are so many withdrawal and deposit options compared to other online casinos, it makes Tropicana a contender to be called the giver of the best online casino payouts.
Their medium RTP is as high as 92.59%, more than enough to give players high payouts. You get to pick from a vast array of game options. Most lucrative options include Jackpot Party from WM with an RTP of 96,01% and Cleopatra with 95,02% – not as high as some of the slots one may find in various online casinos in NJ but still commendable.
In terms of bonuses, Tropicana is on the low end of the spectrum among the generosity some NJ online casinos give: with the promo code PLAY25, one might receive a $25 no-deposit bonus to spend playing slots and table games, but it’s not everything, as they cover player’s losses during the first week and return up to $100 to the bonus account.
Golden Nugget Casino
This is a casino that is unique to only New Jersey clients. Their brick-and-mortar version has been around since 1977, and Golden Nugget Online Casino is here to stay. You can comfortably use their mobile app instead of the website, either on your iOS or Android device.
The RTP players might expect at the Golden Nugget isn’t as high as some other places, but it’s still really great – for example, online slots like Bonanza, Big Bucks Bandit, Retro Riches, and Starburst all have RTP higher than 96% (in Retro Riches case – 97%!).
The casino is fully licensed. They give you a 100% signup bonus as a new customer, worth up to $1000. The casino also offers referral bonuses of $50, so you can as well invite your friends. Alongside all the offers, you get to use their payment gateways with a minimum deposit of $10. Another free signup bonus is 200 free spins in 88 Fortunes Megaways – one of their most popular slots with a great RTP of 96.36%.
Hard Rock Casino
Hard rock casino is one that offers quite distinct games. You get to play all the variety of roulette, three card poker, baccarat, blackjack, and ultimate Texas hold ’em. But slots make them a site with one of the best online casino payouts. With a staggering medium RTP of 96,5%, Hard Rock casino is a brilliant option for players who seek to play at a low cost. Examples of the most popular video slot machines with high return-to-player ratios include King Kong Fury (96,7), Monopoly Megaways, and Wheel of Fortune Megaways (96,5), as well as Farmyard Frenzy (96,4). You are assured of getting whatever payment method you want on this multi-platform website, either Android, iOS, or any of the desktop systems.
Although they have not been around for so long, they offer very wonderful sets of bonuses. When you register, you have up to a 100% deposit bonus with a maximum cap of $1000, meaning they will double whatever you deposit. Plus, as a no-deposit bonus, this casino gives out 50 free spins for the Dragon power video slot.
One of the most famous casinos in the United States during the last few years, 888 Casino is a brilliant platform full of exciting games with one of the fastest payouts in New Jersey. To get the best rates, players are advised to stick to the games like Moon Princess (96,5% RTP), Steam Tower with its 97% RTP and 1429 Uncharted Seas with a staggering return-to-player rate of 98,63%.
Besides, it is a top-paying casino online. Players who got to use the platform often recommend trying a convenient app as an alternative to the desktop client. It is available on both Android and iOS devices.
They got really creative with a promo for new players; we need to give them that! Using a promo code ENJOY888 during making the first deposit (from $10), each eligible player will get a link to spin the wheel of fortune that is going to decide the bonus amount they get – from 80 to 300% of a first deposit amount and up to $500.
The MGM casino is a giant in the gambling industry, making its way to New Jersey using the partnership with Borgata Casino in 2017. Patrons can play blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and casino hold ’em here, as it’s one of the few casinos in New Jersey with an online poker license. They offer their services on all platforms, although there have been complaints of a poor-performing iOS app.
Their payment gateways are decent, especially for depositing. Their website is easy to navigate and secure. It is one of the most trusted casino sites. BetMGM also offers nice bonuses: $25 in free bets, completely on the house as a no-deposit bonus, and a matching deposit bonus up to $1000.
BetMGM’s fantastic selection of various slots in their gaming library has a few titles with an extremely high RTP for cautious players looking for fast and big payouts. They include Starmania, Blood Suckers, and White Rabbit. All of them have a return-to-player ratio higher than 97%.
Another partner of a Golden Nugget casino, previously known as BetAmerica, TwinSpires Casino, offers its patrons lots of table games, slots, video poker, and live casino. The company came to New Jersey’s online gambling market in 2019 and brought a lot of slots with fantastic payout rates, like Catfather and Jackpot 6000 with an RTP over 98% and Ohh Ann Dracula with a staggering 99% RTP.
The bonuses players may find at TwinSpires are quite modest for today’s standards but still exciting – 100% $500 cashback on the first-day losses with a risk-free betting, plus 250 free spins (50 per day for 5 days) for a Starburst online slot.
PartyPoker Casino is one of the less-known brands on the NJ gambling scene, but no one would tell that when looking at the features they offer: one of the biggest poker communities in New Jersey for one and a high-quality software platform with lots of incredible games. Some of the titles with the highest RTP include Jack Hammer (97%), Immortal Romance (96,86%), and we can’t fail to mention White Rabbit with its 97,77% RTP.
They also have a wide variety of banking options at your disposal. They give you a $25 welcome bonus, which you can use for $5 for high rollers, $10 for casino games, and $10 for poker. You also have an option for 100% worth of a matching bonus. The maximum cap for the bonus is $600, only available for new patrons depositing for the first time. As usual, terms and conditions apply!
Best Payout Online Casino Bonuses for NJ Players
As important as casino services are, bonuses are equally important. Here are some of the best bonuses offered by the highest payout online casino.
- Welcome Bonuses: A welcome bonus is a very important bonus. As the best payout online casino in NJ, it should be the first one you get when you register for a site. You mostly get them on free bets, meaning you can’t withdraw them.
- No Deposit Bonuses: A no deposit bonus, as the name implies, is a bonus that does not require that you deposit into your account before getting them. Sadly, withdrawing it directly is impossible.
- Reload Bonuses: A reload bonus is one that requires that you deposit into your account first. Best paying online casinos in New Jersey give the offer to existing clients.
- Payment Method Bonuses: Another bonus used to attract clients. They give a specific percentage of bonuses when you use a payment method.
- High Roller and VIP Bonuses: This bonus is only for VIP clients. It entails that you get some more gold and chips than normal clients.
- Refer-a-friend Bonuses: As the name implies, you get some extra money when you refer a friend, and the friend deposits a minimum amount. Both you and your friend that got the invitation to get the bonus.
Best Payout Online Casino Games
Some games sure have better rewards than others, speaking about NJ online casinos with the highest payout percentage. Here are some of the games that offer the best NJ online casino payouts.
- Online Slots:
- Live casino games
High Payout Casinos: Pros & Cons
|Games are way less stressful, as wins and fast payouts are helpful in maintaining a good mood||Fast payouts might not completely outweigh the big wins for some|
|Gambling addiction is out of the question, as winning short all the time isn’t as addictive as waiting for a jackpot||Even the highest paying casino still has a house edge|
|Casinos with fast payout are at the top of the pack, as they aren’t worried about losing money and don’t have to up their wagers|
|It’s easier to cash out a bonus with the highest payout in online casinos|
- Can I play Online Casino games in NJ?
Yes, you can. New Jersey is among one of many that legalized online gambling in the United States.
- Which online casino has the best payouts?
The best in the game are DraftKings, Caesars, Betfair, Tropicana, Golden Nugget, Hard rock, 888, MGM, Bet America, and Partypoker online casinos.
- How old should I be to play online casinos in NJ?
To gamble in New Jersey, you have to be at least 18 years of age.
- Can I play the best payout games on my smartphone?
Yes, you can. You can access their website on your mobile phone. If they have a mobile app, that will be a better option.
- How can I withdraw my winnings from casino sites?
You can withdraw by simply going to the banking section and picking the withdrawal option that favors you the most.