BetAmerica New Jersey Bonus Code for March 2023
BetAmerica, owned by Churchill Downs Incorporated and rebranded as TwinSpires in 2021, provides players with the opportunity to bet on various sports such as horse racing, NFL and NBA.
Furthermore, there are plenty of other options for players to choose from.
NJ BetAmerica Promo Code
|Name||BetAmerica Sportsbook NJ|
|BetAmerica NJ Promo Code||BET50|
|BetAmerica NJ Deposit bonus||100% up to $500|
|Expiry Time:||7 days|
How does the BetAmerica Bonus work?
There are some limitations to how you can use the BetAmerica casino bonus. Wagers cannot be done on odds beyond -150. The bonus cash is available only for spread, straight, over/under, and moneyline bets.
The additional funds must be used within one year from when you receive them. Finally, to unlock the withdrawal from the bonus balance, you need to wager 6x the sum of the bonus plus the deposit.
Is There a BetAmerica Bonus Code?
Currently, NJ players don’t need a promo code to obtain a welcome bonus or any other reward available. Users will get their rewards just by making the required deposits or wagers. Just remember to select what you desire before betting or charging your account.
The Promotions of BetAmerica Sportsbook
There’s a good selection of bonuses available. To access all of them, visit the “Promotions” page on the website and make sure to select the ones you desire.
First on the list is a deposit bonus of 100%. It’s claimable only on your first deposit and gives you up to $500 back straight on your account.
The rest of the bonuses are based on different kinds of bets and all award $20 to your bonus funds. For instance, on your first bet of at least $20 from a mobile device, you get a $20 bonus. They are immediately accessible and usable on your future bets. However, they can be played only on moneyline, spread, and straight not exceeding -150. To withdraw these funds, you must first play at least $20.
If you like to bet on live events, there’s a $20 bonus to be received on your first wager. The conditions are the same as the previous offer, so minimum $20 bet and bonus cash only playable on selected betting types.
The last $20 bonus offer is obtained when making cumulative bets for a minimum of $5. Aside from the same playing conditions seen above, make sure to meet the requirements within 365 days or your bonus will be gone.
The loyalty program never needs a BetAmerica promo code for benefits. Instead, the site offers special loyalty VIP perks that regularly change. To keep things interesting, VIPs currently get:
- Double points on Wednesdays
- Daymakers with a money-back deal
- Special hospitality event invites
- Fee credit card deposits
Sports Available at BetAmerica Sportsbook in NJ
In the past, BetAmerica’s main sports focus was Horse Racing, however, they have quickly evolved to become an all-round online sportsbook, which now include betting markets on the follow:
- Motor Racing
- Horse Racing
- Cricket and other.
Mobile BetAmerica App for New Jersey Players
The BetAmerica mobile app, like the site, has software that is compatible with virtually all devices and browsers. In order to download the app for iOS or Android, check out our bett app reviews and follow the download instructions.
BetAmerica Licensing Information and Legality
Licensed and regulated in NJ, the licenses are based in North Dakota. The following are states that allow wagers on BetAmerica sportsbook:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Owner and Security
The NJ BetAmerica sportsbook site is owned by the famous Churchill Downs Incorporated. BetAmerica sportsbook NJ is known to be legal and safe for all members of the site. They have top of the line security systems in place to ensure that all information stays secure at all times.
BetAmerica Online Sportsbook Wagers Variety in New Jersey
NJ sportsbooks online BetAmerica betting is wide-ranging to give members variety in their sports and wagers. To get a better idea of some of the bets available, check out the common options below:
- Parlay: This bet requires several factors that need to play out in the way the site member decides. All of the outcomes that are chosen in the bet must happen in order to win the wager. This type of bet is often considered to be the one with the lowest odds of winning, due to the multiple factors involved, but this is also why parlay has some of the highest payouts.
- Moneyline: This is a great beginner bet that new members can try out sports betting. It is a simple bet on the team that will win. The team that is most favored to win the game will have a higher odd of getting a payout, but will also have a lower payout. The underdog of the game will have lower odds of winning, but will payout much more if they do win the game.
- The Spread: The outcome of this bet will depend on a point spread for the final score. One team will often be given a points handicap which they will have to claw back to win. For example, if Team A is given a handicap of -2, and Team B is given +2, Team A would have to beat Team B by at least 3 points. Alternatively, a bet can be made that Team B will win the game, or at least lose the game by less than 2 points.
- Over/Under: This particular bet requires a little more research to place a very good bet. The sports booking site will have done their own research on upcoming games, the teams, individual players, and several other factors that could influence the outcome of the game. Site members place a bet on whether the final stats will be over or under the site predictions. Some people prefer to go with their gut, while others prefer to do their research to see if they can beat the expert forecasts.
- Live In-Game Bets: Live bets are definitely for people who want to feel the thrill and excitement of watching a game and making bets on the fly. There is often not much time to think, just place a wager on what will happen next. This is the type of bet for people who want to feel like they are on the edge of the game at every turn.
BetAmerica Banking and Payout Speed in New Jersey
- Visa & MasterCard – Sportsbook BetAmerica credit card fee is 3.98% per deposit
- Telecheck – free
- PayNearMe – $3.99 per deposit
- MoneyPak – $5.95 per deposit
- PayLucky – 3.98% per deposit
- Prepaid Cards – varies
- Check – varies
- Wire Transfer – varies
- eCash (electronic cash)
BetAmerica casino NJ is an all-in-one destination for both casino games, and sports betting. They offer safe and secure games, with a fairly impressive selection of sports, including college sports.
- Which prepaid credit cards for BetAmerica can I use?
Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards are mainly accepted on the site.
- What player is needed for BetAmerica?
Most NJ sportsbook sites are compatible with most devices and browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Alternatively, apps are made for iOS and Android.
- How to use Bank of America for BetAmerica?
Unfortunately, not all banks accept payments to BetAmerica accounts, even if they are made through Visa or Mastercard. The site shows a vast list of banks, along with their respective decline rates. Bank of America Consumer Credit has a decline rate of 68%, while Bank of America National Association has a decline rate of 100%.
- Is BetAmerica legit?
BetAmerica NJ is a well-known gaming site that has been around since the mid-2000s, and is legally licensed and regulated by US law.