Caesars Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
Caesars sportsbook NJ is becoming a favorite for US bettors. Caesars Sportsbook online was founded in September 2018, and its user base has grown rapidly as it has become a premier New Jersey legal sports betting option. Caesars is already a well-known name, with physical casinos in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, which offer slots, roulette, and other popular casino games. Their Casino sports betting is associated with a physical location in A.C. but can be accessed easily online. Keep reading to learn why members are calling this the best NJ sportsbook.
What games are included in Caesars online sportsbook?
Caesars sports betting games include everything from golf (PGA tour) to MMA (UFC). Here are your standard sports betting options with this sportsbook:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, and AAF)
- Basketball (NBA and NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Soccer (MLS, EPL, Champions League & More)
- Auto racing (Formula 1, NASCAR)
Apart from mainstream sports, you can bet on the niche, less popular sports. With such an extensive offer, it’s not hard to see why Caesars Sportsbook has become one of the most popular NJ gambling sites. However, a major disadvantage is the fact that Caesars doesn’t have any international sports available at the moment.
How does it work?
To begin betting with Caesars playbook, new players will need to deposit funds, which we will discuss in-depth later on. At that point, players can begin to gamble for real money by betting on the odds of different sporting events. There are multiple ways to bet, depending on the gambler’s preference.
- Total bets – Betting on the final score of a game
- Parlays – Combining multiple conditions into one bet
- Futures – Betting on a larger outcome, like a season/tournament win
- Moneyline – Direct betting on a player to win or lose
- Point spreads – Betting on a game or player finishing within a set of points
- Teasers – Betting on the lesser outcome when making a parlay bet
Bets can be placed before games, but in-play betting is also available, giving participants a chance to maximize their profit and fun while the games are still running. Regardless of players’ gaming preferences, with so many betting options available, members of Caesars are more than satisfied.
Caesars Sportsbook mobile platforms and apps
Caesars betting app is available for download. If you’re new to mobile betting, you can use the complete walkthrough on the website. You cannot find Caesars app Android version in the Google Play Store, which is why you will need to download the APK version directly from the website. However, IOS users can get their version of the app from the Apple Store. Regardless of which device you prefer, the mobile app is comprehensive, easy to navigate, and user-friendly.
Caesars betting bonuses
Caesars betting bonuses include a no deposit bonus code for new bettors and a welcome match. New members can take advantage of the Caesars sportsbook promo code BETFREE10 to activate their no deposit bonus of $10. This gives the player $10 for free to place their first bet on the NJ sportsbook without wagering their cash. Additionally, first-time depositors can get up to a $300 match bet on their first deposit. This is an easy, lucrative way for new gamblers on the site to make the most of their deposit.
At the moment, Caesars doesn’t offer any additional promotions and unique bonus offers. Look out for future changes in this section as the next season of mainstream sporting events approaches.
Does Caesars Sportsbook have rewards or a loyalty program?
Yes, loyal clients have an excellent chance to participate and get rewards in the Sportsbook’s loyalty program. Whether players enjoy Caesars Casino, Caesars Sportsbook, or both, the rewards are the same: every $10 spent turns into 1 Reward credit and 1 Loyalty Tier credit. Members who earn enough credits are eligible to redeem a multitude of high-end offerings from Caesars Entertainment family. These rewards include free hotel stays, entertainment, dining, shopping, and more.
Members of the loyalty program start out in the Gold Tier, and can progress to Platinum, Diamond, or the Seven Stars Tiers. These elite and valued members are offered ever-increasing perks and exciting new options for betting within the Sportsbook and Casino.
Who operates and licenses Caesars Sportsbook?
Caesars Sportsbook is part of the Caesars Entertainment family and is operated through the Atlantic City location Caesars Casino. It is licensed by the State of New Jersey.
What security and customer service features do this site use?
Caesars Sportsbook uses the latest security software to offer its players a totally safe and private gambling experience. It relies on the newest data encryption software and verified payment systems, so members never have to worry if their transactions are secure. Note that only users over 21 and living in NJ (and Pennsylvania and Indiana) can use the online sportsbook. To prevent unauthorized access from other locations, the website uses top-notch geolocation software. Additionally, there are restrictions for the casino employees and people employed in the sports industry.
The customer service provided by the Sportsbook is also high-quality. The staff is responsive, friendly, and helpful. There is currently no live chat option available, but you can find help easily through other methods. Players can reach out to one of their three support e-mails, depending on the type of assistance they are looking for, or make a quick, toll-free phone call.
Online Sports Betting Caesars: payment system
Caesars Sportsbook offers great banking options for its members, which we have detailed below for your convenience.
The options for depositing money are plentiful, and the minimum is only $10. Additionally, any deposit made can be split between the sports betting and casino sides of the site through the Caesars Shared Wallet. For example, if a new player wanted to take advantage of the welcome match on the NJ sportsbook as well as the NJ online casino bonuses, that can be done in a singular transaction. Methods for deposit include:
- Bank Transfer
- Caesar’s Prepaid Card
- PayNearMe at New Jersey 7-11s
A full list of options is available on their website.
Withdrawals are just as easy. As it usually goes, there are fewer options for withdrawal, but these include convenient methods for most clients. The options available for players to claim their winnings are the following:
- Caesar’s Prepaid Card
- Bank Transfer
Cash is also available for players who want to withdraw funds while visiting the Caesars’ Golden Nugget Casino in Atlantic City. Withdrawals are processed quickly and hassle-free.
Should you play at Caesars Sportsbook?
Overall, Caesars Sportsbook an incredible platform for those who are searching for a reputable NJ website to place their bets on. They offer a wide array of games that’s sure to please, and we hope they’ll expand their market to include international teams soon. Their rewards program and loyalty program offer exponentially increasing value for loyal customers. Lastly, while their bonuses and promotions pale in comparison to the multitude of options available for those who play at the Casino, we still found the $ no deposit bonus and $300 match bonus to be satisfactory and fun. While they don’t offer live chat, the staff is still easily reachable and incredibly helpful through the other avenues available.
Caesars Entertainment group has been renowned for decades, and it should come as no surprise that they have created and maintained such a popular sportsbook. For those who still have questions, we’ve included an FAQ section.
What states is Caesars betting legal in?
- Caesars Sportsbook betting can only occur within the state of New Jersey, as that is where the sportsbook is licensed to operate. However, travelers who intend to visit New Jersey are still able to review the site and check out their loyalty program, available games, and view the ongoing bets, prices, and promotions. The other two states where Caesars online sportsbook operates legally are Pennsylvania and Indiana, with more expected to join in the future.
Can you bet on Caesars for free?
- Yes. As part of Caesars Sportsbook’s welcome to new members, gamblers can make a free bet on their first game, with a $10 no deposit bonus being offered by the casino. After that initial credit has been used, players will need to deposit money to their own account in order to continue placing bets and winning money.
Is sports gambling legal in NJ?
- Those who are a way of Caesars Sportsbook scams can put their fears to rest. Sports gambling is perfectly legal in the state of New Jersey for anyone over the age of 21. The only restricted categories are high school and college events, which are excluded from the sportsbook entirely.
How does Caesars spread work?
- For those who are curious about Caesars spreads, the website makes seeing and placing bets on spreads incredibly simple. Each sport has its own page, where users will find every available game or match going on within the next couple of days. Betters can view the available spreads, choose their favorite, and use previously-deposited funds to enter a bet slip.