Golden Nugget Sportsbook Review: How to Bet Better
No online sports betting professional or amateur wants to skip an opportunity of finding the best real money sports betting bookmakers and apps that are legally operating. One also searches for bookmakers that offer a variety of games, best odds, RISK-FREE BET, no deposit bonus, and many other perks. This review of Golden Nugget betting in New Jersey will show that you don’t need to look any further than signing up for a mobile app or website. This way, you will enjoy top-quality US betting without leaving your cozy place. Let’s see what makes Golden Nugget one of the best online betting sites of the East Coast.
Golden Nugget Sportsbook Online Review: Main Info
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook sports betting website was launched online in 2019
- Owner: Landry’s, Inc
- Betting software: SBTech (it’s more likely to switch to Scientific Games (SG) within next 12 months)
- Licenses: Casino Control Commission of New Jersey
- Regulated by: Division of Gaming Enforcement of New Jersey
- Players Accepted: from NJ only
- Live in-game betting options available: Yes
- Deposit-free bonus: Yes
- VIP rewards and Loyalty Program: Yes
- Golden Nugget sports betting mobile app: Yes
- PayPal banking: Yes
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Minimum withdrawal: $20 (depending on banking method)
- Currency: USD only
- Customer support options: online chat, email, phone
As you’ve learned the basics, it’s time to explore everything in detail, so read on to know how to bet on Golden Nugget, how to download the app, create an account on Golden Nugget Sports real money betting, and what games you can bet on.
Sports Available At Golden Nugget Sportsbook
This Golden Nugget review is impossible without enumerating all sports you can bet on. Golden Nugget Sportsbook makes sports betting possible on:
- Golf/ PGA Tour
- Formula 1
We do understand your surprise that you didn’t see NBA betting on this list. The reason why the NJ Gaming Commission doesn’t allow it is because the owner of Landry’s, Inc also owns Houston Rockets, so to prevent money-laundering and speculations, the Golden Nugget odds can’t be placed on NBA games. You can see all Golden Nugget Sportsbook betting bonuses, stats, upcoming matches, and more detailed information on any sports in a player’s dashboard.
To bet on sports and win real money at Golden Nugget, you need to create a valid account first to access Golden Nugget Online Sportsbook Bonus Code, deals, offers, and mobile app. Because the registration process is easy and includes some common steps, pay attention to a few particular things:
- Use all the information as it’s stated in your legal papers (name, date of birth, place of residence, address, Social Security Number, etc.). This will safe you from troubles and refusals when you will decide to withdraw your winnings.
- Provide a valid email and phone number. They will use it for verifications or important announcements concerning your account. In case you forget your login/password, they will be used when recovering.
- Keep your login, password, and answers to security questions safe. Your account may contain some sensitive financial information, and you need to treat its storage seriously.
After you set up your account, be sure to use a Welcome bonus offer (no deposit or First deposit, with promo codes Golden Nugget Sportsbook if applicable). Now, let’s see what devices and sports wagering apps you can use with Golden Nugget.
Sportsbetting at Golden Nugget is available both for online and mobile play. You have a few options for how you can access one of the most popular NJ Gambling Sites for sports:
- From a browser using any device (PC, laptops, tablets, smartphones) supported by Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Blackberry operational systems.
- From a downloaded Golden Nugget betting app and use it from the smartphones and tablets (Android/iOS). Android devices should be updated to version 4.2 and iOS devices – for 8, at the very least.
You can equally use any Golden Nugget bonus promo code on any device you play. You can also log in using various platforms: all you need is to type your login and password.
How to download the Golden Nugget Sportsbook app
on Android: you can download it from Play Store (Android OS should be 4.2 or up)
on iOS: find an app in Apple’s App Store (devices have to be 8.0 or up)
You can also download them from a website by simply choosing between Android or iOS versions.
Golden Nugget Sportsbook in NJ Review of Promo and Bonuses
These are available bonuses and promotions for NJ residents. Please, note that the Bonus Terms and Conditions apply to the variety of bonuses and deals, and their usage is subject to change without prior notice.
- Welcome offer. The bookie website gives you a $100 free bet bonus straight upon signing up, and no sportsbook bonus code is required. How does it work? You find a match/game you want to bet on, make a first minimum deposit to qualify for betting, place wager up to $100, and wait for results. If your bet was correct, the winning funds will be credited to your account, and you are free to do what you wish with them. If your bet lost, you’ll be given the wagered money back.
- Reload Bonus Offer. Get an instant 20% or 50% bonus up to $50 and $20 when you reload your account.
- Golden Rewards Club. The online sportsbook from Golden Nugget luxury hotel and casino in Las Vegas knows about treating loyal customers as they deserve. For every $100 wagered, you get 1 reward point, and after you collect a specific amount, you can exchange them for cash, goods, or pay for dining and entertainment in a land-based casino.
- VIP and other promotions. As a valued customer, you may access the sportsbook’s exclusive offers, get discounts for dining and selected goods, hotel stays, etc.
- Seasonal deals: Golden Lines, Parlay Boost, Sports Mania.
What bet types are available on Golden Nugget Sportsbook?
There are many ways to place a bet, and it is important information to see in all betting bookmaker reviews. Below is how you can do it at Golden Nugget.
- Moneyline. You can simply do moneyline odds and wager for the winning team/person.
- Parlays. A combination of a few bets: the one that you expect the outcome to be like, and the points you think they may lose. This is the most popular combination, but it can vary from game to game.
- Spreads. This is placing bets on margins.
- Over/Under. This is betting on a total number of points the player/team has scored (works best for the low-point games).
- In-game betting. You place bets while watching a game (sometimes referred to as live betting).
- Cashing out of existing bets. Available for in-game (live game) betting. You can withdraw from a game by choosing this option before the game is over. The money you will get will depend on the likelihood that your bet was correct.
You can withdraw your winnings as cash to a chosen method, and time they will get credited depends on the deposit method you chose. Here is the expected time when you can get your money using the specific payment method.
- PayPal – 0 fees, up to 24 hours
- Neteller – 0 fees, up to 24 hours
- Bank Transfer – 0 fees, 3-5 business days
- ACH e-check – 0 fees, up to 24 hours
- PayNearMe- 0 fees, up to 24 hours
- Cashier/Cage – 0 fees, up to 24 hours
Banking / Withdrawal
Golden Nugget is an extremely popular trademark in a gambling world, so for one to avoid playing at Golden Nugget Sportsbook scams, it’s crucial to know all details about a certain sportsbook and the banking methods it accepts. Let’s start with the general information before getting into depositing and withdrawing in detail.
All withdrawals are processed in USD only. No cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.) are accepted, so if you want to use them, you need to exchange your crypto money to USD. The Golden Nugget network has a wallet that you can use for betting on sports, casino games, or land-based gambling. All financial operations (withdrawals and deposits) have no casino fees, though some service fees may be deducted by your financial provider. You can rest assured that safety and security of sensitive data such as personal and financial information are taken seriously by sportsbook, and software gets tested regularly to make sure nobody can steal them.
To deposit, use the most convenient option from the ones below:
- credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- e-Wallets (Neteller, PayPal)
- Bank Transfers
- Golden Nugget Play + account
- Land-based casino cashier desk.
All of the deposited funds are credited immediately after the operation is finalized, so you don’t have to wait to start betting. The minimum deposit is $10; the maximum deposit depends on the banking method you choose.
To receive your withdrawal, prior ID verification will be required. Upon request, you may be asked to provide a copy of a valid government-issued photo ID, proof of residence with the address on, and proof of financial independence alongside the details to process the withdrawal. Note that no credit/debit card withdrawals are allowed. Below are the banking options for you to cash out.
- Bank Transfer
- ACH e-check
- Golden Nugget Play + account
The minimum amount to withdraw is $20, but it may vary on the options you choose to withdraw. The maximum withdrawal is $250,000. In case there will be discrepancies between the information provided by the player when signing up and the information provided in the documents for ID verification, the sportsbook reserves the right to reject a withdrawal.
To allow its customers to win big, Golden Nugget sportsbook offers the odds boost promotions daily, weekly, and for certain events only. To take advantage of Parlay boost, place 3+ qualifying bets on the games. The number of bets in parley decides the boost amount (4 bets = +4% boost, and so on up to 25%). This is only available on the pre-game bets, so you aren’t allowed to take advantage of the odds boost on live game betting. Minimum odds start with -145 per leg.
Should you have any questions concerning placing the odds, promotions, your account, deposit, withdrawals, or literally – any questions concerning placing bets, the assigned team of customer service professionals is ready to answer them. You can reach them out by chatting online, sending an email, or calling. Customer service is open 24/7 so, please, consult with them on anything you’d like to know about betting at Golden Nugget sportsbook online. In addition, you can read their FAQ page, as maybe they have an answer to your question there.
History Of Golden Nugget
The Golden Nugget started their history in 1946 when it opened the land-based casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. As the tourism and gambling industries were developing with years, the Golden Nugget brand has become present in other states, like New Jersey and Mississippi. While the brand name is more familiar for the casino’s gamblers and resort visitors, the fact that it also covers betting on sports may surprise some people. In 2013, this casino went online in New Jersey after the state government gave green light for the Atlantic City based casinos to launch online betting. In 2019, they started an online sportsbook. Nowadays, it’s among top 3 biggest sportsbook operators in New Jersey, who continue competing for every customer by offering exceptional deals and promotions.
It’s been only a year that Golden Nugget sportsbook went online, but the fact that it became one of the most visited betting websites in NJ with the most revenue proves that it provides a quality of betting that people are looking for. And indeed, they have everything to attract those who value fair game above all.
Is Golden Nugget sportsbook safe?
Yes. This is a completely safe, legal, and reliable sportsbook that New Jersey residents can use online.
What states allow Golden Nugget sportsbooks?
The Golden Nugget online sportsbook is currently available to the NJ and NV residents. Land-based betting in Golden Nugget is legal in NJ, NV, and MS.
What’s the age requirement?
You have to be 21+ to place bets or even register an account.
Will a credit/debit card work to deposit funds?
Absolutely. Credit/debit cards are the most popular deposit methods for betters in New Jersey. The funds are credited to the player’s account instantly after the operation is finalized and confirmed.
Who can bet at Golden Nugget Sportsbook?
The residents of Nevada and New Jersey can place bets online at Golden Nugget sportsbook.