Review of PointsBet Sportsbook in New Jersey & Bonus Codes
In 2017 was launched one of New Jersey’s best online sportsbook – PointsBet. It became an instant hit with its wide array of games, effectively replacing the traditional betting bookmaker and making it possible for online players to win real money from their smart devices. After the public voted in favor of online betting in New Jersey in 2011, sportsbooks started being launched, and since then, it has been a race to attract new punters while keeping the old ones. PointsBet sports betting continues to win people over with its stringent rules that protect user data as well as a user-friendly platform.
Sports Available At PointsBet Online Sportsbook in New Jersey
PointsBet sports betting wagers are available and accepted on many sports events, like PointsBet playbook NBA for both college and professional events. There are several bookies in PointsBet playbook that accept bets on some non-sporting events like the Oscars or even political events and elections. However, best New Jersey legal sports betting have PointsBet Sports Offered in:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, and AAF)
- Basketball (NBA and NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Golf (PGA Tour)
- Auto racing (Formula 1, NASCAR)
- MMA (UFC)
- Soccer (MLS, EPL, Champions League & More)
- Rugby union
Some of the above-mentioned sports events do not get much attention with NJ Sportsbook, but it is possible to place bets on any of the games you choose.
How Does PointsBet Sportsbook in NJ Work?
Pointsbet is pretty easy to understand. The more you are right about a sports event, the more you win and the more wrong you are, the more you lose at the end of the game. In case you bet and it wins by one point, will win a one-time amount that you put as your stake, and if it wins by two points, you will win two times the amount you bet on the game. So it goes without saying that if your team loses by one point, then, you will also lose one time the amount you placed as a stake. The higher your stake more you will win and vice versa.
How to Bet in NJ PointsBet Mobile?
Just like in playing online roulette, it is easy to download PointsBet app from their website on mobile phones, and iPhone users can download it from iTunes. Once you then deposit cash and you can bet and the exciting part is that you have to wait until the game or sports event is over to know if you have won or lost. The points betting stake will allow the person betting to win or lose according to the outcome of a game that is being played. First, one must ensure that their device is compatible with the app and that there is enough space for it, download the app for free, and create a login. You need to make sure that you are downloading the PointsBet app Android from the PointsBet Sportsbook website since this will allow you to claim any kind of bonus that the app offers once you sign in. Bonus codes and promo codes are provided by different bookmakers, and there are many available for bettors including several NJ online casino bonuses.
NJ PointsBet Sportsbook Bonus Codes And Promos
PointsBet offers a vast variety of promotions. They can be changed or dismissed but check these examples to know what you can expect:
- No Juice NFL Lines: this promo helped bettors to win more money on average by placing their bets on NFL
- Early Payouts: PointsBet can pay pregame wagers instantly.
- Personal Good Karma Refund: Since 2019, PointsBet has refunded cases of extreme bad beats. Last year, PointsBet launched an even more generous promo and named it “personal good karma payouts”. Every month customers who made 10 or more bets can pick one and get a refund of up to $100.
Sign up bonus: This is a PointsBet Sportsbook Bonus that a player gets once they sign up for the first time. When you finish installing the app and create an account, you will get a bonus code and money that is awarded for creating a new login. You need to ensure that you have the correct bonus code for promo so that you can use your $50 bonus to make your first bet on the game of your choice. There also are two exclusive risks free bonuses of up to $1000 when you sign up.
First points betting: when a new customer places the first bet, points will be risk-free this means that if a bettor does not win in the first game they play, they will get their money back. This might not be a full amount because you will get only up to $500. Ensure that you check the website to know the limit of money that you will get back, and it is decided upon according to the stake placed by a customer. Seasonal promos: these are promos that are not available every time and one needs to be on the lookout to identify which promotions are running at that particular moment. The promos vary from cashback or even odd boosting when a gamer places a bet. Rewards program: For every bet you place, you will get a reward point. These are available when you join the program and then for every wager. Ensure that you understand and sign in to the rewards program so that you can enjoy the promos.
Refer a friend: there are bonuses available if you refer a friend, and they choose to sign up to website and make a deposit that is required by website. You, however, need to make sure that your friend signs up with a bonus code that you will be given by website. The more friends you refer, more bonuses you receive. Remember that as you get your bonus for referrals, your friends will receive their sign up bonuses.
Odds boosters: there are daily promotions that are varied from one day to another, and a bettor needs to be on the lookout to know which promos are being offered each day. The maximum you can redeem in this promo is $100. One can easily place odds and bets from comfort of your home or on the go on your smartphone, PC, or tablet by signing in to their account on the betting site. However, you need to ensure that you read and understand any terms and conditions, and you get the PointsBet promo code placed on the bonuses and promos.
Banking And Withdrawals at NJ PointsBet Sportsbook
After placing a bet and winning, it is definite that one will need to get their winnings as soon as they can. It is easy to go to the account option after signing and then simply withdrawing the amount you desire since there is no limit. Withdrawal is only available by using bank transfer option, it might take you up to 10 days to get your money since this differs from one bank to another. Deposits can be done by use of debit/credit cards, Visa, and MasterCard, and processing time is immediate. There are no fees charged when withdrawing and depositing on the site. If the withdrawal has not been processed, you can always cancel it. Remember that no deposit is done in any other currency but US dollars. All the information provided to the site is guarded by security software to ensure that everyone’s privacy is protected and that the players feel secure and help avoid PointsBet scams. PointsBet Sportsbook will make additional inquiries in case they suspect that an account is not secure so that they can ensure the privacy and safety of each gamer. It is important to note that some sites are now accepting PayPal. You need to ensure that you make proper inquiries so that you can know how to get payouts easily after winning.
What States is PointsBet Legal in?
Several states have legalized and regulated PointsBet; these include Nevada, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia it is however important to check with the authorities so that you can learn about any regulations since gambling laws keep changing.
- Can I win money playing PointsBet?
- Yes, you can win real money when you play and easily withdraw your winnings once the game is over.
- Can I bet on PointsBet for free?
- For anyone to bet, you need to place a deposit, therefore it is only possible to bet for free by using the bonuses provided after you have created an account and paid the initial $50.
- Are sports gambling legal in NJ?
- Sports gambling is legal in NJ, however, you need to ensure that you check out the NJ Gambling Sites that are regulated by the state authorities.
- Do they have a prepaid card?
- Most sites have prepaid cards but always ensure that you make necessary inquiries before you deposit and play.
- How to deposit money on cashier fast?
- You need to go to the app and choose the account option, here you can make any deposit and withdrawal would like.
- How does PointsBet spread work?
- A spread depends on the market. Instead of making a profit, it can be spread by betting by two points instead of usual one point. Betting using PointsBet Sportsbook is pretty easy and exciting, you can also place a bet on any game and gamble for real money. Ensure that you have all information on PointsBet sportsbook NJ before gaming starts.