Review of The Best Online Casino Sites in New Jersey
888 Casino in New Jersey
Bet365 Online Casino Review
Unibet Casino – Licensed in New Jersey
A List of The Top Online Casinos in NJ:
- Caesars – $25 bonus for newcomers, 100% match for the first deposit up to $300, casino and sports betting on the same site, more than 600 games.
- Golden Nugget – $10 bonus for newcomers, 100% match for the first deposit up to $1500. more than 600 games, 200 free spins on particular slots.
- Borgata – $20 bonus for newcomers, 100% match for the first deposit up to $600, exclusive games, additional points that can be used on real locations of the company.
- Tropicana – 25$ bonus for newcomers, a great number of exclusive games, cashback opportunities, available on all devices.
- 888 Casino – $25 bonus for newcomers, bonuses for the first and second deposits, more than 200 games, poker, sports betting and casino on one website.
- Virgin Casino – $30 bonus for newcomers, exclusive slots, cashback for the first deposit, VIP opportunities for regular customers.
- BetMGM Casino – $25 bonus for newcomers, positive and strong brand reputation, wide choice of slot games, app is available for all platforms.
- Betfair Casino – $200 free-risk play for newcomers, more than 300 games, live dealer casino games, app is available on all platforms.
How New Jersey Online Casinos Are Reviewed
We consider a lot of aspects while preparing an online casino review so that potential players can make careful decisions regarding the site which can satisfy their expectations in the most effective way. This is also a great opportunity to find out which sites are legal and which one should be avoided. While creating our top NJ online casinos list, we pay special attention to the following points:
- Welcome and No-deposit Bonuses
- Site and Information Security
- Banking Options
- Jackpots and Winnings
- Loyalty Programs for Members
- Casino Gambling Licensing Information
- Customer Service and Support
- Choice of Casino Games
Each benefit that is represented by a site bumps a casino up in the rankings over the rest, and the best online casino sites in NJ should have all those points covered with player comfort, entertainment, and security in mind.
How to Play at New Jersey Online Casinos
Online casino sites often have an array of gaming options to suit all players’ tastes. From the main casino games page, all games that are offered by the site are listed for players to choose their preferred one. In order to play casino online in NJ, the player should know what is in store for them. To provoke audience to demonstrate more interest to the site, many casinos offer live dealer games, sports betting, and even bingo tournaments as a change of pace. To get an idea of what is normally offered, take a look at the top casino games:
- Classic Slots
- Progressive slots
- Sports bet wagering
- Table games – blackjack, baccarat, Texas hold’em, poker, craps, and more.
- Live casino games – Choose from roulette, baccarat, blackjack, poker and more.
Popular software providers like Netent, Microgaming, and Playtech are known for creating fun interactive games that work in the same way on all platforms, so everyone can enjoy a casino experience, anytime they want, without having to go to a real casino.
NJ Online Casinos Banking Deposits and Withdrawals
A deposit and payout are often conducted in quick and easy ways, so players are not held back with complicated processes when they want to play a game. While security will always be at the forefront for player safety, the actual process of adding or withdrawing funds is usually straightforward and fast. Most casino sites provide customers with a wide range of payment methods, but it is important to check what each site offers since payment options can vary in different casinos. Some of the most common options are:
- Online Banking
- Credit & Debit Cards like Visa and MasterCard
- Casino Brand Pre-Paid Cards
- Cash from Casino Cages
- Pay with the Phone
Another thing that can be convenient for players is the option to use different currencies. Most casinos offer USD, but there are some sites that could accept other currencies as well. Take a look at the payment pages to see what each casino offers to its customers.
Security at NJ Online Casinos
All legal NJ online casinos have the best security features to keep players’ information safe. There are several security levels to ensure that private information is kept safe, and that all banking transactions are made in the most secure way possible. Casinos in New Jersey have very secure sites since they are legally required to be licensed and regulated by the Division of Gaming Enforcement, which must be followed in accordance with the Casino Control Act.
Learn About NJ Progressive Jackpots
Most players know what slots are, but a lot of people have a vague idea of progressive slots. Both games are played in a similar way, but the difference between these two is the deposit amounts and the potential payout for winning players. When you play slots, you can wager as much money or credits as you like, and depending on your match, you will win a set reward. With progressive slots, the greater number of people put money in, the higher the total jackpot becomes. With every amount of money that a player puts into the game, a portion of the wager is placed into the pot, and the total jackpot amount grows. This gives players a higher payout if they get the big jackpot during their game.
Promos and Bonuses for New Casinos in NJ
The top New Jersey casinos that are available online offer tons of promos and bonuses. Some of them can be received when you make a deposit, and there are even some bonuses with no-deposit options. Some casinos offer cash incentives for new members, and others can include free spins or bonus jackpots just for playing on the regular basis. When you sign up to a new online casino based in New Jersey, always check out the promos and bonuses that come along with a membership. You can earn free cash or bonus credits towards big payouts. See which casinos offer the best deals for you and the games that you love to play the most, so you can get the best benefits. Some common bonuses and promos include:
- $10-$25 free cash just for signing up to the site
- A first deposit 100% match amount between $300 and $1000
- Free spins
- Free cash for betting deposits
- Referral incentives
- Higher return rates for loyal members
How to Gamble for Real Money Online at New Jersey Online Casinos
Find out how you can earn real money online casino NJ. Simply follow a few simple steps and start building up your cash account while having fun. All online casino sites have a clear option to create an account from the main casino page. Look for a button labeled “Join Now” or “Play Now”. Once you reach the main sign up page, the casino will require some information to confirm your identity and location. This step is aimed to ensure there are no fake accounts created for fraudulent activity, but also to confirm that you are legally able to gamble online within the state of New Jersey.
How to Choose Your Deposit Method For Gambling
The next step new members should take before they can play is choosing their options for deposits and withdrawals. Although most casinos will offer no deposit bonuses or even cash transaction options, most games will require a valid payment method that is verified by the casino. They will always provide a list of valid payment options that they offer to players, and will explain how long it will take to proceed the payment. Along with registration, deposits and withdrawal methods must be verified to ensure there is nothing fraudulent happening on site. This is done for the protection of the players and the casino as well.
How to Make a Claim for Welcome Bonuses
Once a player has been validated, and their banking options were confirmed, they will receive a welcome bonus in the form of a special bonus code, free spins, free cash for the first deposit, or even no deposit benefits. In order to claim these bonuses, the casino will automatically apply perks directly to players’ accounts, or they will send an email with promo information, including steps to redeem the promo. In the case if you have problems and cannot understand how to get your bonus, you can always contact support department on the site and get the needed information.
Regulation of Gambling in New Jersey
Online Gambling is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. This institution investigates and monitors casinos activities, reviews applicants, and has a right to license. Moreover, this body is after control of fair play in games, checking them before they are on the market. So, online casinos that have a license issued by this body are 100% legal and safe to gamble.
Pros and Cons of New Jersey Online Casinos
There are a lot of casinos that offer to customers the opportunity to win real money, so the level of competition in this field in on a high level. That is why it is important to consider all advantages and disadvantages of the decision to join the particular online casino.
- Wide choice of available games
- Reliable software that is compatible with all platforms
- Apps available on different platforms
- Detailed FAQ and customer service
- Solid bonuses and promotions
- Potential fees for deposits or withdrawals
- Various waiting time for payout, depending on payment options
- Some sites do not have many banking options for deposits or withdrawals
What types of casino games can you play online in New Jersey?
- All NJ online casino sites offer to players different kind of games like slots and table games, including video poker, live dealer games, and more. When checking out a site, quickly take a look at the main casino games tab to see exactly what is offered to players.
Who can play at NJ legal online casinos?
- Anyone who is 21 or older can participate in online gaming for real cash, as long as they are physically within the borders of the state of New Jersey. There is no need to be a resident, simply within legal online gambling borders, which sites check via geolocation software that players must download.
How do I know what is a legal NJ online casino and what is an illegal one?
- For anyone who wants to know what is required for legal NJ online casinos, should quickly take a look at the site’s accreditation. To ensure the site you have joined has legal authority to offer players real cash, the online casinos should mention their licensing and how they are regulated by the New Jersey gaming authority. Also, you can check our rate of the best online casinos to save your time, as we choose only reliable casinos with good reputation.
Do I need to be a resident of NJ to gamble?
- No, the only requirement is to be physically in the state lines as well as be older than 21.
How do casinos know my physical location?
- The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement requires all casinos and betting sites to verify the location of their customers. So, casinos are using geolocation software to do this.
Do I need to pay tax on my winnings?
- Yes, you need to report all your winnings in your declaration. However, it is possible to note there your losses, so they will be deducted from your tax.