Top New Jersey Real Money Online Casinos Review
New Jersey is one of the biggest gambling states in the US. Online gambling began in the state after the governor signed the bill in February 2013. From mid-2013, many land-based casinos began to seek licenses to start online sites. Before the end of November 2013, the first set of New Jersey’s online casinos and poker sites were launched. And by the end of that year, about 125,000 player accounts had been created on the new real money casinos. Since then, many other top companies have joined the gambling industry in the state and have secured operator licenses to run online casinos. This article will serve as a complete guide for all new players who like to start playing at real money online gambling sites in the state. You will discover the kinds of games available in NJ and also find out how to choose a good site to play them. We have also provided a list of real money NJ casinos where you can choose to play.
Best Casinos To Play
Choosing a Real Money Online Casino in New Jersey
Before you start playing at NJ casino sites, you have to ensure the platform is the right one. We have explained below the factors to check before choosing a real money casino site.
- Choice of games: Gambling sites offer different kinds of games. Some offer only hundreds or less, while others may offer thousands of games. Before signing up, you should check the categories of games offered. The best real money online gambling sites in New Jersey offer categories like Slots, Pokers, Tables Games, Video Pokers, Live Casinos, etc.
- Security: After confirming the types of games available to play, you need to check how safe the site is; this is important because you will also be making payments and storing your private information on the site. A good gambling site must have security methods like the SSL encryption enabled to make it secure for gaming.
- Reputation and Legalization: A good NJ gambling site should have a good reputation and must be licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Gaming websites that are licensed and regulated by the relevant authorities are usually safe. You can also read NJ online casino reviews to see how reputable a site is.
- Banking Methods: It should be easy to make deposits and withdrawals at online gaming sites. Thus, you have to check the banking methods offered at the site. Good betting sites should have many methods available for payments. The most popular banking methods on NJ sites include PayNearme, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and Paypal.
- Software: The software featured on a casino site determines the quality of games available. Always check out for top-rated gaming providers to ensure you have the best games. Popular gaming providers include Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, and many others.
- Games RTP: Another important factor to check when you play casino games online for real money is the RTP (return to player rate). The RTP of a game determines how frequent it pays. Games with higher RTPs pay more frequently, and you have better chances of winning a prize.
- Promotions and Bonuses: Bonuses and promos can make your gaming experience more interesting. These offers give you more credits to play online casino games for real money. The most popular kinds of bonuses NJ casinos offer are the welcome bonuses, reloads, cashback, and referral bonuses.
- Loyalty programs: These are programs designed to give rewards to regular and loyal players. Most sites reward their players using a structured VIP program. A VIP program involves different levels in which players are categorized based on their activity in the casino. Players at higher levels receive more benefits and bonuses.
- Customer support: A good betting site must be able to help its players solve challenges on the platform at different times. Many sites feature options like email, contact forms, phone numbers for players to reach the support team. A gambling site should also have a detailed FAQ section with answers to the most likely questions from players.
- Mobile Apps: A good casino always offers a mobile platform to enable you to access the gambling games on the go. Many sites offer casino apps that are usually compatible with iOS and Android devices. Being able to download an app on your device makes games readily available.
Top New Jersey’s Real Money Online Casinos
DraftKings is a popular betting site in the United States. It provides a safe gaming platform with high-quality games from top providers. There are virtual table games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and Baccarat. It also offers live casino versions of these table games. There are also many popular slots on the website. These include Wheel of Fortune, Crazy Money II, Wild Fury Jackpots, and Cleopatra. The website features a good mobile platform with casino apps of iOS and Android devices. Payments can be made through credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, checks, and Paypal. It offers two different welcome bonuses for players. These include a risk-free $200 casino bets and a $500 deposit bonus. It also offers a good customer support system.
This website offers over 400 slot games, 9 versions of Blackjack, ten other table games, and more than 20 video poker types. All these are carefully from trusted gaming providers. There are low stakes games such as Micro Limit Blackjack and Commission Baccarat, as well as high stakes Caesars progressive slots that offer huge cash prizes. It offers a deposit bonus of 100% up to $300 and a no deposit bonus of $10. The casino app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Payment can be made through ACH, Online Banking, Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Mastercard, and Cash at Cage. It also offers live chat, phone, emails, and a FAQ section as support methods.
Borgata is one of the best sites to play casino games online for real money in NJ. It offers over 1000 slots, including Monopoly, Cleopatra, Kitty Glitter, and others. Then, there are also Roulettes, Craps, Pokers, Blackjack, Video Pokers, and other table games. The best payment methods include e-Checks, Neteller, Skrill, Paynearme, Mastercard, and Online Banking. You can play and make payments via the website and also through the iOS and Android apps. Once you sign up on the site, you can get up to $20 free and 100% up to $600 deposit bonus. It also features a great VIP program to reward loyal users. You can contact the customer support team via call and email.
Tropicana online casino features Gamesys as its primary software provider with a few more games from other developers. These games include slots like Cats, Wonderland, Wolf Run, and Jackpot Party. It also offers a few table games, video pokers, and bingos. New players get a $25 free signup best bonuses and a $100 cash-back refund on wagers during the first seven days after first deposit. There is also a great VIP program and reward system for loyal players. The banking methods include Skrill, Neteller, Mastercard, Visa, Online Banking, and Cash at Cage. The platform can be easily accessible through an app on Android and iOS devices. The support options are live chat, phone, and email.
Golden Nugget Casino
Golden Nugget cannot be ignored when mentioning online casino sites offer real money games in NJ. It rewards you with $10 free for just creating a new account and also a 100% up to $1000 deposit bonus with 200 free spins. But bonuses are not the only interesting part; it also offers about 800 games. These include over 600 slots like 88 Fortunes, Cats, Cleopatra, Monopoly, Narcos, and more. You also have about many versions of Blackjack, Roulette, Pokers, and Video Pokers. Deposits can be made through methods like Bank Transfers, e-Check, Paypal, and PayNearme. Customer support is done through 24/7 live chat, phone, and email. It offers an app that is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
HardRock is another reputable NJ online gambling site that gives you a safe gaming platform with great bonuses. As a new player, you are rewarded with 100% up to $1000 plus 50 free spins after you make your first deposit. You can also other offers like slot tournaments and Wild Card. Hard Rock features all game types like video slots, table games, scratchcards, and live dealers. It offers an app for you to play its gambling games both on Android and iOS devices. Users can reach the friendly support team via phone, email, and live chat.
Just like Tropicana, Virgin features Gamesys as its primary software. It began its NJ gaming services in 2014. It offers more than 140 slots, which include Narcos, Cleopatra, Sapphire Sorceress, and Wild Wild West. It also features different variants of Blackjack, Poker, and Roulette. Then, there are also video pokers, craps, Hi-Lo, and Baccarat. The welcome offer includes $30 free bonus cash and $100 cashback on the first wager. It also offers a great V Points rewards program and a good VIP system. The banking methods on the site include Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, ACH, Skrill, and Cash at Cage. It offers customer support through a well-detailed FAQ section, live chat, and email.
MGM Online Casino
MGM online gambling site offers over 300 slots with 13 jackpots, 25 table games, live dealers, and pokers. It offers many bonuses, including a no deposit bonus of $25 and a 100% up to $1000 deposit bonus. It also offers a VIP program called the iRewards. The casino is available as downloadable apps both for Android and iOS devices. It offers its customer support through live chat and email. Deposits can be made through Online Banking, Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, PayNearMe, and Cash at Cage. Withdrawals also can be made via Neteller, Cash at Cage, and Check.
Sugar House offers a decent welcome deposit bonus of 100% up to $250 with a very low wagering requirement. It also features iRush rewards, which is one of the best loyalty programs for players in NJ. The library contains more than 500 slots, including Super Monopoly Money, Golden Goddesses, Wild Wild West, Family Guy, Zeus, and more. It also features different variants of Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, and Roulette. These games are also available in their live dealer versions. There are also video poker games like Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, and lots more. There are also some virtual sports titles, keno, and instant games. Payments can be processed on the platform through methods like eCheck, Paypal, Online Banking, Credit/Debit cards, PayNearme, and Cash at the Casino Cage. The customer support is efficient with methods like live chat, email, phone, and a FAQ section.
Partypoker is another beautiful website which provides a safe gaming environment for players in New Jersey. It also offers a free $25 bonus on sign up, allowing you to play poker with $10 and other casino games with the rest. It also offers 100% up to $1000 on the first deposit. Then you can also enjoy the VIP rewards program when you become a regular user. There is a structured system where you get to earn points and move up VIP levels. The site offers up to 7 different poker variants; including Limit Hold’em and Seven-card Stud. It also features Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, and many other games. Banking options include Skrill, Visa, Mastercard, PartyPoker Prepaid Card, Online Banking, and PayNearMe.
NJ Casino Welcome Bonuses
|Casino||No Deposit Bonus||Deposit Bonus|
|DraftKings||100 % up to $500|
|Caesars||$10||100% up to $300|
|Borgata||$20||100% up to $600|
|Golden Nugget||$10||100% up to $1000|
|Hard Rock||50 free spins||100% up to $1000|
|MGM||$25||100% up to $1000|
|SugarHouse||100% up to $250|
|PartyPoker||$25||100% up to $1000|
Types Of NJ Online Casino Bonuses
These promos are available only to new users on a gambling site. They are offered by the casino to attract new players and possibly convert them to regular users of the site. They usually come in different forms depending on the casino. The two major forms are no deposit bonuses and deposit bonuses. The no deposit bonuses are the most attractive form of welcome offers casinos feature. They are given as bonus cash or credits, which can be used to play the games on the site. You do not have to make any deposit to claim this offer; all you need to do is register on the site. The bonus is usually credited into your account immediately after the registration is successful. Some sites will require you to use a bonus code while signing up.
Deposit bonuses come as cash credited to your account after making a deposit. There is usually a minimum deposit amount to make before you can qualify for this bonus. The bonus cash is usually calculated as a percentage of the deposit you make. For instance, let’s say a casino offers 100% up to $400 as a welcome offer. When you deposit $200, you will get an extra $200 to play games. Welcome offers usually come with wagering requirements that must be met before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. There can also be a maximum winning you can make from the bonus.
Reload bonuses are designed for existing players of the site. They are given when an existing user makes a deposit. Reload bonuses are also calculated as a percentage of the deposit but are usually way smaller than the welcome offers.
Payment Method Bonuses
These are bonuses given to you when you deposit with a particular payment method. It may be used to encourage players to make deposits with that method. It can also be a promotion offered by a new payment method in partnership with the casino. These bonuses can come in the form of extra playing cash or exclusion of deposit charges.
High Roller and VIP Bonuses
These bonuses are not just meant for regular players but for those who deposit and wager huge amounts of cash. This category of players usually enjoys extra benefits and premium services on the site. For instance, a high roller may be allowed to withdraw higher amounts than the withdrawal limits of the site. In some other casinos, high rollers and VIPs are offered cashbacks, reloads, and even physical gift items such as concert tickets or gadgets.
This is a bonus given to an existing customer who invites another player to the site. It is usually given after the invitee makes the first deposit. There is usually a special link given to the existing customers for the new user to sign up or a code which must be inputted during the registration.
How NJ Real Money Casinos Make Use of Players’ Private Information
Most online real money casinos around the world request for a few private details from players. This is not different in the US as this private information is required to prevent fraud and also ensure safe gaming. Apart from names, addresses, and other general details, you may also have to provide identification details like some digits of your Social Security Number. Gambling sites also make use of geo-location software to confirm your location. All these are to ensure the platforms remain safe. Thus, it is very important to play on only licensed and regulated casinos. Licensed casinos make use of high-security protection methods to keep these data safe from scammers.
Types of Games Available on NJ Online Casinos
- Poker: Poker is a card game that is loved by many players across the United States. Each player places bets hoping they have the best card hand. The player with the best hand wins the pot. Legal online poker is available in different versions like Texas Hold’em, Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud, and others.
- Online slots: Slots are the most popular forms of gambling games found on NJ sites. There are several thousands of slots from different gaming providers in the world. They also come in different forms and designs. There are video slots, classic slots, megaways, jackpots, and many more. These slots come with different RTPs and volatilities.
- Roulette: Roulette is one of the most popular casino table games in the world. Different versions of Roulette games are available in abundance on NJ casino sites. These include European Roulette, French Roulette, American Roulette, and so many others.
- Blackjack: Be it Blackjack Classic or Perfect Pairs, the different versions of this card games are available to players on New Jersey online gambling sites. Played with an objective to get a card value close to 21, Blackjack offers one of the highest RTPs and the best online casino payouts in NJ.
- Baccarat: Another interesting game where you have to get a total of nine or the closest value to nine, Baccarat, is also available on NJ betting sites. It, however, does not have many versions like Blackjack and Roulette.
- Live Casino Games: These forms of games are very popular as they give players the closest experience to land-based casino gaming. The games are usually streamed with a live dealer controlling the gameplay instead of the usual RNG technique. All the popular table games are usually available as live casinos.
- Other games: NJ casinos also offer many other games like Sic Bo, Craps, Hi-Lo, Video Pokers, Bingos, Virtual Sports, Kenos, and Scratch Cards.
- Can I gamble online for real money in New Jersey?
- Yes, there are many legal sites to gamble for real money.
- Can I win real money on online casino sites in New Jersey?
- Yes, you can win real money from playing casino games in NJ.
- Should I be 21 years old to have the right to gamble?
- You have to be 21 years old to gamble in NJ.
- Can I play for real money on my smartphone?
- Yes, you can play real money games using casino apps and mobile web browsers.
- Are the taxes on winnings in NJ?
- Yes, you must report the income from casino games as they are fully taxable.
- Can I win real money at online casinos in NJ?
- Yes, you can win real money while playing at online casinos in NJ.